Global Gulag

Global Gulag
The New World Order WAR against America Archive Articles by SARTRE from BATR

Monday, April 7, 2014

The Duty of the Military in a Militarized Empire

Those who serve in the military are in a difficult position. The oath taken by enlistees states, "I, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." The internal conflict between supporting and defending the Constitution and obeying orders is at the heart of the dilemma of honor and duty. Those who accept that the Presidential chain of command is by nature constitutional; lack a proper understanding of history and professes an even greater ignorance of current affairs. 

Read the entire article

No comments:

Post a Comment